1. Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter ශාරීරික මට්ටම් වැඩි දියුණු කර ඔබව වඩාත් දක්ෂ කළ හැකිය
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. That’s because it contains a stimulant called caffeine — the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world. After you drink coffee, the caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream. From there, it travels to your brain.
2. Can Help You Burn Fat මේදය දහනය කිරීමට දායක වේ
Caffeine is found in almost every commercial fat-burning supplement and for good reason. It’s one of the few natural substances proven to aid fat burning. Several studies show that caffeine can boost your metabolic rate by 3–11% Other studies indicate that caffeine can specifically increase fat burning by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people However, it’s possible that these effects diminish in long-term coffee drinkers
3. Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance ශාරීරික කාර්ය සාධනය වැඩි දියුණු වේ
Caffeine stimulates your nervous system, signaling fat cells to break down body fat. But it also increases epinephrine (adrenaline) levels in your blood. This is the fight-or-flight hormone, which prepares your body for intense physical exertion. Therefore, it makes sense to have a strong cup of coffee about half an hour before you head to the gym
4. Contains Essential Nutrients අත්යවශය පොෂක පදාර්ථ අඩංගු වේ
Many of the nutrients in coffee beans make their way into the finished brewed coffee. A single cup of coffee contains
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 11% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI).
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 6% of the RDI.
- Manganese and potassium: 3% of the RDI.
- Magnesium and niacin (vitamin B3): 2% of the RDI.
Though this may not seem like a big deal, most people enjoy several cups per day allowing these amounts to quickly add up.
5. May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes දෙවන වර්ගයේ දියවැඩියා අවදානම අඩු කරන්න
type 2 diabetes is a major health problem, currently affecting millions of people worldwide. It’s characterized by elevated blood sugar levels caused by insulin resistance or a reduced ability to secrete insulin. For some reason, coffee drinkers have a significantly reduced risk of type 2 diabetes.
6. May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia ඇල්සයිමර් රෝගයෙන් සහ ඩිමෙන්ශියාවෙන් ඔබව ආරක්ෂා කරයි
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease and the leading cause of dementia worldwide. This condition usually affects people over 65, and there is no known cure. However, there are several things you can do to prevent the disease from occurring in the first place.
7. May Lower Your Risk of Parkinson’s පාකින්සන් අවදානම අඩු කරන්න
Parkinson’s disease is the second most common neurodegenerative condition, right behind Alzheimer’s. It’s caused by the death of dopamine-generating neurons in your brain. As with Alzheimer’s, there is no known cure, which makes it that much more important to focus on prevention.
8. May Protect Your Liver ඔබේ අක්මාව ආරක්ෂා කළ හැකිය
Your liver is an amazing organ that carries out hundreds of important functions. Several common diseases primarily affect the liver, including hepatitis, fatty liver disease and many others. Many of these conditions can lead to cirrhosis, in which your liver is largely replaced by scar tissue
9. Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier මානසික අවපීඩනයට එරෙහිව සටන් කර ඔබව සතුටට පත් කළ හැකිය
Depression is a serious mental disorder that causes a significantly reduced quality of life. It’s very common, as about 4.1% of people in the US currently meet the criteria for clinical depression. In a Harvard study published in 2011, women who drank 4 or more cups of coffee per day had a 20% lower risk of becoming depressed.
10. May Lower Risk of Certain Types of Cancer සමහර පිළිකා වර්ග වල අවදානම අඩු කරන්න හැකියාවක් පවතී
Cancer is one of the world’s leading causes of death. It is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in your body. Coffee appears to be protective against two types of cancer: liver and colorectal cancer. Liver cancer is the third leading cause of cancer death in the world, while colorectal cancer ranks fourth
11. Doesn’t Cause Heart Disease and May Lower Stroke Risk හෘද රෝග අවදානම අඩු කරයි
It’s often claimed that caffeine can increase your blood pressure. This is true, but with a rise of only 3–4 mm/Hg, the effect is small and usually dissipates if you drink coffee regularly. However, it may persist in some people, so keep that in mind if you have elevated blood pressure.
12. May Help You Live Longer ඔබට දිගු කල් ජීවත් වීමට උදව් විය හැකිය
Given that coffee drinkers are less likely to get many diseases, it makes sense that coffee could help you live longer. Several observational studies indicate that coffee drinkers have a lower risk of death.
13. The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in the Western Diet බටහිර ආහාර වේලෙහි ප්රතිඔක්සිකාරක වල විශාලතම ප්රභවය මෙය වේ
For people who eat a standard Western diet, coffee may be one of the healthiest aspects of their diet. That’s because coffee is quite high in antioxidants. Studies show that many people get more antioxidants from coffee than from fruits and vegetables combined